Hydra’s second essay titled "Land Of Money", rolls on the same hard Southern rails as their debut, but having a little bit more tougher directions, bringing to mind the bands like Bad Company not only as musical style but in vocals also.
Hydra comprise by excellent musicians, playing remarkably their southern hard rock crossbreed , there are of course references to Allman Brothers and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
The album was recorded in spring 1975 and released during the summer.
1. Little Miss Rock N' Roll (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick, S. Pace) - 2:33
2. The Pistol (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick) - 4:37
3. Makin' Plans (W. Bruce) - 2:32
4. Land of Money (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick) - 6:28
5. Get Back to the City (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick) - 3:31
6. Don't Let Time Pass You By (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick) - 4:50
7. Let the Show Go On (W. Bruce, S. Kirkpatrick) - 3:27
8. Slow and Easy (W. Bruce, Johnny Sandlin) - 3:44
9. Take Me for My Music (Will Boulware) - 2:57
*Wayne Bruce - Vocals, Rhythm , Acoustic Guitars
*Spencer Kirkpatrick – Lead, Slide, Acoustic Guitars
*Orville Davis - Bass
*Steve Pace - Drums
*Chuck Leavell - Keyboards, Synthesizer
*Will Boulware - Organ
*Bill Stewart - Percussion
*Johnny Sandlin - Percussion